Thursday, July 2, 2020

Hello again, it’s me.

Don’t know where to begin.  I had a great year fly fishing in 2019 for Bass and panfish.  I built several rods too.  Also, I’m trying very hard to transition to trout.  Everything is ready and all I have to do is hop in the truck.

I really wish that posting was current with outings and such but social media is easier to manage.  Plus, folks stay more informed an in touch with me.  However, there are still people scrolling through web pages and searching for something.  Many thanks to those who still follow my blog.

I’ve got a post or two from 2018 and that was a great Fall just as 2019.  This year has had a few bumps.  From a bad knee to an injured foot and lots and lots of rain.  But, I’m catching fish - just not a good start like the past few years.

How about a few photos?

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1dKzFgCmIICOTGdP23ABw8HjA-944mEzGhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1sLFp7NfACSBUin9o-FGtPTXfEYTxTwO4https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jtJJ7XoZ3vMeJ3QpYGmQFWN1TFMFPBa0https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17OfsIb3U_s-dZJOjhZ2jU77c4poNKrOi

I’ll add more details and photos as they are recalled.  Thanks to those folks who still follow and the people who stumble my not so happening blog.  

 not only do I haves couple of new fly patterns,  I also built and bought a few rods to review.  I guess a few great reviews will be posted - like the first gen Orvis Hydros which is a good tell but glad they updated it.  Just wish it was still available in Cilantro/Lime.

One thing for sure is I hope to help a few folks when it comes to warm water fly fishing because I need to become a little more technical and pick up on some old good habits.


1 comment:

  1. Josh, most of us are still here with the exception of the ones that have gone for a faster way to post stories and pics. Glad you are landing warmwater fish and those you have posted are worth this comment. Keep fly fishing and posting we miss you---thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete