Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stinkin' fuel

Waiting for temps to level off before heading out. Water temps still unstable. After all, I just want to maximize $4 gas. I bought a travel container for soap as a new fly box for .50 cents.

Due to high gas prices, I have decided to hit a couple of local ponds on the kayak. I will try my best to learn them - who cares if bass may be scarce.

Besides, I am having too much fun with my new toy phone. Me and the pops may hit the Kings or Illinois for a float trip.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to the gas prices, I find myself really being selective in when I go fishing these days. With gas hgih and getting higher every penny counts. I too will fish closer to home this summer. Thank for reminding all of us that even traveling to fish can be expensive.

    ReplyDelete