Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tom Nixon Quiz winners.

Crumbs!!  I forgot to mail those flies out to you guys that won the quiz.  Bill, I did get your flies and they look awesome.  Can't wait to use them.  Oddly enough, the yellow gnat looks almost just like a fly someone sent me about 7 years ago.  I lost it year before last but it was VERY productive.

I've got to make an ebay run to the Post Office and I should have everyones stuff sent out.  I am still looking for a box with certain proportions to send out a phone I sold.

I did sell some flies.  Those blue and black hoppers that I caught some smallies on last year.

Again, sorry to forget you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Josh
    Those wet flies I sent you are the same ones I caught the biggest portion of the big gills on last year. The black gnat is excellent for trout. Hope you catch a bunch on them. Thanks for remembering me on the flies.

    ReplyDelete