Friday, February 3, 2012

Just wondering who really likes fly fishing for bass and panfish.

I get a lot of traffic on this blog. The most important function of this blog is to promote warm water fly fishing.

So, to possibly give someone a little something to learn, I am going to give some flies away. But, you've got to answer a few questions correctly.

I am only going to send a few flies to the first 3 people who do not follow my blog and can answer these questions.

1. Who wrote Fly Fishing and Fly Tying for Bass and Panfish . . . the author is from Louisiana.

2. Who created the .56er?

3. What does Calcasieu Pigboat mean? The literal meaning.

Send responses to rzrbk804@yahoo.com

Due to high costs, I won't mail internationally unless you pay difference.

I am only sending 3 flies and they are of my choice. You may be surprised or let down but it's all in the name of fun.

2 comments:

  1. River
    I want take the test because I follow your blog all the time, and it is one of my favorite warmwater blogs on the net. I am looking forward to reading some of up coming bluegill and bass post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing Bill. I'll count you in.

    ReplyDelete