Sunday, September 9, 2012

Just tyin' - bass and panfish flies.


http://myworld.ebay.com/riverwalker74

I've been tying up different fly patterns this past week.  It actually rained a few times and I am excited to get back out on the water.  I went out last Tuesday and had a few on and lost a big one.  My old phone got wet and crashed and I bought a new one.  I should have pictures of my next outing.  I did fairly well on Pistol Petes the past few trips out.  So, I tied up a bunch.



I've also been practicing my hopper segmentation.  Not that it makes too much of a difference but you never know . . . darn picky smallmouth.  I filled an order for 36 Black & White Juicy Foam Flies.  I did land a few smallmouth bass last week on Green & White Juicy Foam Flies.



Right now, I'm working on Chernobyl Hoppers and will be looking at ways to make smaller "triple-decker" hoppers.  Today, I went to the new Cabela's for fourth time.  I have got to get a life!!  New Black & Silver Juicy Foam Flie pics coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment