Wednesday, March 6, 2013

ebay store - bluegill flies & bass flies - warm water fly fishing

If you want to buy flies other than my ebay listing, am working on this page.   http://purposehere.blogspot.com/p/flies.html

I received an email today from someone that follows my blog.  He wants to purchase flies from my ebay store.  I guess it's time to relist them.  My apologies to anyone that has wanted to buy my flies lately.  Flies will be listed in my store in the next few days.  If you need to contact me, my email is rzrbk804@yahoo.com and we can follow up with any pattern you see on the blog.

Above, you will notice my size 4 Packing Foam Beetle.  I can't wait to try it out.  Heck, I may even list it on ebay.  My father gave me some packing foam from a laptop.  How could I not make something from it??  You guys know me and my love affair with foam.


This little guy is a size 8 foam "popper".  If I can take a good enough photo, he may just be listed on ebay too.


I have been taking lousy pics.  If the lighting is off then the flash is too bright . . . so, I'm stuck right now in a photo slump.  This fly is size 8 and for #yearofthebluegill.  I am hoping to diversify my ebay lineup but cost factors in along with competition.

Again, sorry for not having my flies listed on ebay.  I will keep you guys updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment