Thursday, February 16, 2017

Help Keep Our Streams Clean

Easily coil and control waste leader and tipped materials, keeps mono from creeping out of your pocket and into the environment.

Photo is from Smith Creek site.

"I see way to much fishing line on the riverbank and I got so tired of re-stuffing spent leaders and tippets back into my vest pocket that I finally designed a tool to make them stay put. The Trash Fish is simple, slim and fits in my pocket. It's great having a eco and user friendly tool that people love."
Wayne Smith – Smith Creek

Check out their video on how to utilize this tool.  Spread the news.  I would say this tool is not just for fly fisherman.


Josh

1 comment:

  1. Josh
    what is really disturbing is finding line with lead sinkers on it; the line and lead debris is as bad as the trash---thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete