Sunday, January 10, 2021

Duke Cannon Beard Balm Review

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Lz8VDeex5F2vC3toyIk7n8dPz5atnbMd
For several years now, I’ve been using beard products.  Balms, washes, oils, conditioners and the such.  After purchasing products from corporate and small businesses, I prefer items manufactured by the latter.

The product easily emulsifies easily in my hands.  It can be effortlessly worked into my beard which gives it a healthy look and shine.  It’s a light to medium hold and a little goes a long way.  Your beard may need to be tamed again later in the day though.  I do wish it is was a heavier balm.  The scent is good.  Not overpowering and lingers for a long time.  I’d say a good 8 -12 hour scent.  One that would be good for the office and not overpower the noses of your coworkers.  

You do need to emulsify/rub the balm in your hands to be pliable for your beard or goatee.  Make sure to work it in thoroughly. A proper boar hair brush may be needed for proper proliferation of the balm into your beard.

I’m not quite sure yet if I will purchase this product again.  It is possible.  As my beard grows longer and thicker and requires a lighter balm at times, I may try the Big Bourbon balm.

Hope this helps you with your purchase and grooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment