Monday, August 13, 2012

Special Promotion - Free flies??


The first 5 people who place an order at http://joshs-flies.myshopify.com/ get a free Brown Hopper or a free Chernobyl Ant.  These are size 4 hooks which work well on good size bass and large panfish . . . or trout or whichever species you chase.  Just let me know when you order - rzrbk804@yahoo.com and let me know which fly.  I'll give a quick check to see . . . after all, my site has been up for about a week and everyone is still ordering from ebay.  Today's date is 8/13/12 and this promo is good until 8/15/12.  These flies work well for smallmouth and panfish.  I know because I use them.  Tight lines!!


Maybe if you are lucky, I might have some of these panfish hoppers left.  Just let me know which you prefer.


No comments:

Post a Comment