Monday, December 31, 2012

I'm on Instagram . . . forget twitter.


I've been on Instagram since about March of this year.  Twitter was a tough go for me.  I have a few followers but not as many as on Instagram.  Instead of clicking on links or having to visit a pic on another site, I figure folks have an easier way to view photos on Instagram than Twitter.  Plus, I   think there is a lot less clutter than viewing 130 character diatribes.

I get a lot more feedback than Twitter and I've gotten to know some guys pretty well.  It's New Year's Eve and I hope to keep plundering the same stream in 2013.  It's almost impossible to get in there now.  Crossing my fingers!  It's become so tough to access the stream I've been fishing on for years. 3 spots have been closed.  Another 3 of my local holes at other locations were blocked this year too.  Looking to start pulling some bucketmouths out on some nasty flies soon.

If you want to follow me on Instagram, I am smallie74.

No comments:

Post a Comment