Sunday, January 29, 2017

Tying instructions for my top foam pattern.


I'm gonna send you to the link for the tying instructions.  As one of my top pages, I'm gonna just leave the instructions where they are placed for organic web results.  I created this pattern years ago but refined it with the River Road Creations Chernobyl cutter.  The page was updated today.  You don't need dubbing or wings or special eyes or antennae.  That's just to catch fishermen.  All you need is a basic pattern that is effective.  But you can create this pattern however you want.


Let me know if you have any questions.

Tight Lines.

*No, this isn't a copy of any pattern.  There are those patterns out there who are similar and were created several years later

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Josh, for sharing these patterns. I have plenty of time to tie some up as I still have an ice problem for a month or two it seems. The ponds I like to fish have Bluegill and Bass that love a Hopper pattern.

    ReplyDelete