Friday, January 6, 2017

VEDAVOO Beast Sling Review


Fishing, hiking, biking, walking the dog - I have taken the Vedavoo Beast Sling with me.  I take water, doggy bags, load it with several groceries at the store, take snacks, fill it with my papers and lunch for work . . . even thrown in some fly boxes too.


Photo -Vedavoo 


I bought this Beast Sling pack to haul more items than with my Cabela's sling pack (which I still use) so that I could be more prepared on those long wade fishing trips.  I take a tensor bandage, drink, snack, fly box(es), eye drops, Leatherman tool, camera, phone . . . . and after 6 hours, it is more comfortable than the other sling pack when fully loaded.  Plus, it's main design feature is that it holds Cliff's Bugger Beast Jr.

Watch Vedavoo's video.

On my Beast Sling, I hang my net and my camera too.  I have some carabiner clips for forceps, clippers, Leatherman tool, etc.  And, you can also strap on your rod case.  It can be customized for Left Shoulder or Right Shoulder.  It's a versatile sling pack.


I love my Vedavoo Beast Sling.  It's what I spent last Christmas' money on.  This past Christmas, I bought something lovely on which I'll give a review after it gets some use.

Tight lines.





No comments:

Post a Comment